We're celebrating the milestone of reaching 1000 episodes of The Marshall Pruett Podcast with a series of storytelling features.
More than 40 favorite tales were captured from a wide array of legendary and infamous characters in racing, and they've been cut down to size and spread across three special episodes.
The second takes us from Japan to Ohio to Spain and back as some of our most popular guests and friends of the show uncorked 15 additional gems for Part 2.
- JUSTIN BELL: Fuji Buttbush
- WAYNE TAYLOR: MOMO Negotiations
- JOHNNY MOWLEM: Handcuffs and a PT Cruiser
- MARK BLUNDELL: Rio Crash Reckoning
- DAVID BRABHAM: Rented One Returned Two
- JIM BUSBY: Brilliant Boxing Bob
- RYAN EVERSLEY: HART Monitor
- ALLAN MCNISH: Phallic 911 GT1
- TAYLOR: Shrimping and Weaving
- BRABHAM: Family Formula 1 Surprise
- MCNISH: First F1 Test With McLaren
- BOBBY RAHAL: Remarkable CART Rookie
- TAYLOR: Rage Against The Machine
- BELL: Indy 500 Fail
- CHRIS KNEIFEL: Bottle to Throttle
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/MarshallPruettPodcast