We're closing our celebrations for the milestone of reaching 1000 episodes of The Marshall Pruett Podcast with the third and final storytelling feature.
Three new guests join in with Willy T Ribbs, Ed Justice Jr, and we say farewell with an epic tale from the great Harley Cluxton who spins a legal yarn involving the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a two-time 24 Hours of Le Mans-winning car, and a Mission Impossible adventure with an eight-figure payday.
- WAYNE TAYLOR The Lime Rock Wrecking Ball
- WILLY T RIBBS Champagne Fight In Del Mar
- ED JUSTICE Jr SoCal Indy 500 Speed Kings
- BRUCE CANEPA 1982 March 82G-Chevy And Daytona 24 Hour Ground Effects
- ALLAN MCNISH Renault F1 Testing Contract Lessons
- DAVID BRABHAM The F1 Car With Fenders
- TONY DOWE Brabham Fan Car Wins In Sweden
- LYN ST JAMES An Insane Indy 500 Debut
- JIM BUSBY IMSA's Firestarter
- HARLEY CLUXTON Ford GT No. 1075, Tony George and the 6900% Profit
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/MarshallPruettPodcast