Got plenty of miles or kilometers to cover during the holidays? Here’s a blend of 10 Marshall Pruett Podcast episodes from 2018 that span IndyCar, sports cars, and the history of the sport to serve as your time-killing travel companion.
- The Day At Indy, May 22, with Ricardo Juncos (starts at 5m08s)
- 20th Anniversary of Allan McNish’s First Le Mans Win, 1998 with Porsche (1h21m29s)
- Hurley Haywood, My Racing Life and Career (2h03m53s)
- Sounds of 1995 CART IndyCar at Long Beach (3h34m51s)
- Stefan Johansson, My Racing Life and Career Part 2 (3h58m50s)
- 30th Anniversary of Jaguar’s 1988 Win at the 24 Hours of Daytona (4h50m48s)
- Dave Sims on the 50th Anniversary of Jim Clark’s Death (5h36m30s)
- Neel Jani on His Porsche 919 Evo Record Run at Spa (6h12m58s)
- Porsche 911 RSR In-Car Audio from VIR (6h55m03s)
- Bobby Unser on the Turbo Era at the Indy 500 (7h24m08s)
Visit https://www.facebook.com/MarshallPruettPodcast for our full podcast archives.
Subscribe: Apple (https://tinyurl.com/yaafkvch)